Showing all 17 results
Showing all 17 results
Deus Medical offers all types of injectable steroids, on this page, you can find injectable testosterone (of all esters type or even pure testosterone) as well as Primo, Masteron, Nandrolone, and other injectables.
Why Should you Buy Steroids from Deus Medical?
We offer many steroids for sale at the highest quality possible (pharma-grade). Deus is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India. they offer many performance-enhancing drugs (PEDS) like Steroids, Peptides, SARMs, and PCT products. All the products are manufactured in full compliance with global quality standards.
Which Injectable Steroids for Sale Do We Have?
We have all of the common steroids, like:
- Testosterone Enanthate
- testosterone Cypionate
- Deca durabolin (Nandrolone)
Where do we ship our Injectable Steroids?
We can ship our products worldwide, and offer reship guarantee to most countries (see our FAQ for more information) Some common countries we ship to:
- All Countries in Europe (Using domestic shipping) like Germany, France, Italy etc.
- The UK
- United States
Injection and syringes information
Injecting steroids can be either intramuscular (into the muscle tissue) or subcutaneous (into the region between the skin and the muscle). The utilized method depends on the drug being administered and the goals and preferences of the end-user and is often much less painful than many may think. it is more of a psychological thing than a physical one.
All syringes are measured by 3 different parameters, these are:
- Gauge: refers to the thickness of the needle itself. The higher the gauge number, the thinner the needle, and the lower the gauge number, the thicker the needle.
- CC: refers to how much volume of liquid a syringe can hold. The average syringe will hold anywhere between 1-3 cc’s. With higher cc, so is the syringe barrel size grow.
- Needle Length: is the length of the needle. Note that this is not a measure of the entire syringe length, but only the needle. The average needle will measure between 5/16th’s of an inch and 1.5 inches in length.
Most common syringes for steroid injections:
- 18-22g for drawing and 23-27g for injecting
- 1/2″ to 1.5 inch needle length
- 3 cc syringe
These syringes usually come individually wrapped and packed and can be easily purchased.
Note: If your syringes come with the needles already attached, you will have to get the drawing needle separately. You will need to switch needles each time you want to draw from a vial/ampule.
Of course, various body parts require different needle sizes and the gauge of the needle depends on the viscosity of the injected steroid solution, the higher the viscosity the bigger than gauge should be.
Rotating injection locations is also important to avoid extensive scarring tissue in the normal area of injection. Regarding injection frequency, this data is available on our specific product pages